Tuesday 22 September 2015



1. What topic did you choose to explore?


I chose to explore Video Games

2. Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it?


I chose this topic because ever since I was a kid I have loved playing video games. I'd love to learn more about it such as how they are made and how much work goes into making them.

3. Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life. 


I see this type of media in ads almost everyday. When you watch T.V you always see ads or commercials for different types of video games. I see video games at my house, i love playing so i have lots of games. I also see video games on the internet on many websites that you can play for free and some you have to pay for.  

4.  Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach, mothers, kids, students, wealthy, poor, etc.)


This pictures target audience is meant for 18+ because this is a war game meant for adults but a lot of people play that are younger.

5. Why did you choose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent your chosen topic?


I chose this picture because it is from one of my favourite games called battlefield 4. it represents the video game topic because it is a very popular video game that sells a lot of copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment