Wednesday 23 September 2015

1. What topic did you choose to explore?
I chose to explore memes

2. Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it?
I chose this topic because I see memes everyday and I think they are hilarious.

3. Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life. 
You can find memes all over facebook, i see them everyday and always get a laugh. You can find them on youtube in videos or even in ads sometimes. Another place you can find memes is in my phone, i have so many of them in my camera roll.

4.  Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach, mothers, kids, students, wealthy, poor, etc.)
The target audience is basically to anyone who would understand this meme so probably over 10. this medias purpose is basically to give everyone a good laugh.

5. Why did you choose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent your chosen topic?
I chose this aid because I have never seen this one before and it is funny and i'm pretty sure anyone who has ordered a happy meal can relate to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment