Monday 21 September 2015

Photography


1. What topic did you choose to explore?

I chose to explore photography

2. Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it?

I chose this topic because I have always loved photography. I have a cousin who is going to school to become a photographer and I've always looked up to him.

3. Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life. 

You can find photography on TV in ads for almost anything. You can find it on billboards for models or any other kind of ad. Another big place for photography is Instagram, people post pictures everyday whether it is selfies or pictures of other things.

4.  Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach, mothers, kids, students, wealthy, poor, etc.)

I think my picture is showing off love  between two people and in between them the sun is making a heart. This pictures target audience is to people that are getting married or are in love

5. Why did you choose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent your chosen topic?

I chose this visual because this picture has a meaning and I found in interesting how they got the sun to glow through the middle of them making a heart. This picture helps represent photography because it shows how from different angles or with different lighting it can make the picture look different.



No comments:

Post a Comment